We Assure You a Stronger Return on Investment
You can use Dipeshpreneur’s Influencer marketing services to drive your brand’s message to the larger market. Instead of marketing directly to a huge group of customers, you inspire, hire or pay influencers to promote your brand.
We provide Influencer marketing with two forms of marketing: social-media marketing & content marketing. Our influencers will create a campaign that will have some sort of social-media component and using that they will spread the word on their personal and social channels. These social channels could be Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, etc. There are two options within this: either Dipeshpreneur creates the content for the influencers, or the influencers create the content themselves.
Influencer marketing is not just important it is necessary for every brand in today’s competitive market. 67% of brands today use influencer marketing to promote their brand. Using our services you, too, can reap the benefits of influencer marketing. And we assure you a Stronger Return on Investment.
Why is Influencer Marketing Important?
- Boosts your brand engagement
As a brand, it’s often difficult to put a “face” on your business/service which makes it difficult for you to connect with your audience. By partnering with influencers who have the same values/beliefs that your business has, along with similar potential demographics, your audience will be more inclined to connect with your brand through those influencers. Influencer marketing provides the opportunity to have connection with your audience and also allows you to diversify your brand voice by reaching and resonating with a larger variety of audiences.
- Reach New Audiences
If you wish that your brand reaches to new audiences or expands your current audience, Dipeshpreneur Influencer Marketing is your golden ticket! One of the most important benefits of using an influencer for marketing your brand is that, they carry trust and authority. Their current audience trusts them and listens to them. Because when they talk about your brand this audience will pay attention, engage and trust your brand. The right influencer will provide you with a new brand-loyal audience. And, at Dipeshpreneur, we do just that for you by finding the right influencer for your brand.
- Massive Sales
However, the results of Influencer marketing are not immediate because the sales driven by influencer marketing depend on many different factors such as your product, price, location, etc. Influencer marketing is a game that requires patience since we are engaging with a new audience. In the end, the payouts from influencer marketing are massive! Companies have made millions by slowly engaging with the new audience and then while launching a new product employing more influencers to gain hype, which then leads to huge sales results.
- Adds Credibility
To gain the trust of your customers is your brand’s most important marketing tool. If the audience does not trust and believe your brand, they will very easily move towards a competitor’s brand. The right influencer will validate your product/service which builds trust among the audience, this can do wonders for your brand’s reputation. Influencer marketing is basically a referral, however on a much larger scale. We at Dipeshpreneur ensure your influencer has good credibility in the market and that their opinion leads to action. This way you will not just build your brand’s reputation but also generate higher sales.
Dipeshpreneur Influencer Marketing Overview
Influencer Marketing is a step-by-step process. Here, you create a relationship.
- First, we evolve the relationship between you and the Influencer, here we discuss your brand’s needs and wants. Then we show the influencer how he will benefit from your brand. Remember, Influencers will charge less if the brand is creating some value for them.
- Next engage the Influencers’ fans, followers and community members. we will create relevant and unique content. We will help you create content using which the influencer will interact with his fan base. This is a crucial step. Without engaging the influencers’ audience, the whole purpose of the campaign fails.
- Next, we track the results to understand the success of our Influencer Marketing campaign. We will add the location tracking pixels and tools which will provide us with an extensive report and tangible metrics of all the activities that take place within the campaign.
Influencer Marketing Process
- First, we understand your existing target audience. Next, we find an influencer who matches those ideas/beliefs. Then we look at the demographics such as age, location, gender, interests and your current target audience while selecting an influencer to work with. Because we have to find an influencer, whose fan/followers are of similar demographics. Next, we make a list of influencers and view their style of content and quality.
- We ensure through our research, that your brand gets an influencer who aligns with the brand purpose well. It’s not necessary that we find an influencer who has a huge following, however, we ensure that their followers match your desired demographic and also that they engage with your brand well enough.
- Next, we figure out at which stage of the sales funnel should we employ an influencer. A lot of research and discussions go into this stage because this is the stage where sales will start generating. For example, if your brand needs more brand awareness and loyalty, then we will partner with an influencer whose creative and editorial content will reap longer-term benefits of brand awareness. If your need is to generate immediate sales, then perhaps we will work with someone who is faster at content turn-over, someone who will quickly be able to push your brand’s content in front of the audience.
- We, at Dipeshpreneur, ensure your influencer has both account credibility and well aesthetic credibility. Micro-influencers, with followers less than 10,000, will be perfect for your brand because those followers tend to have genuine interest and an authentic/emotional connection with the influencer. It will generate a well-engaged audience and real people on whom the influencer has some real-life pull power which will pull them closer to your brand as well.